Hi, welcome! I’m happy you’re visiting my blog! This “About Me” page is meant for you to get to know a little bit about me. I will briefly tell about myself, what it is that I want to achieve with this blog, what my core beliefs are (in a nutshell), and my dreams and aspirations.
Who Am I?
My name is Juneal Holder. I guess you already figured that one out. Not sure how to spell it? Think of the word ‘meal’, remove, the ‘m’, and put Jun in front of the ‘eal’ and you’ll get Juneal. 🙂
I was born on Curaçao (a small island near the coast of the South-American country Venezuela). I lived in Curaçao until 2013 and moved to the Netherlands to pursue tertiary education. During my student period, I studied Communication and Media (BSc), Media Studies (MA), and Sociology (MSc). I’m still living in the Netherlands.
Disclaimer: I am not any of the above-mentioned. For the sake of introduction, I am writing about where I was born, where I reside, and some of the “stuff ” I do/did. Who I am is beyond definitions but I use words, symbols, and labels to conceptualize my existence.
What I want you to know in bullet points:
- I had a Spiritual Awakening in 2015. I realized there is much more to life than what we can perceive with our senses. I experienced love, magic, beauty, joy, peace, satisfaction, and depth in ways I have never experienced before. In November 2015, this blog came to life. The period of Awakening happened so quickly, before I knew it I dropped out of school. Shortly after I started writing publicly.
- Over a year into publicly sharing my thoughts and making quotes (even videos!), I felt out of touch with the magic that initiated all of it. I wasn’t feeling inspired or “aligned” anymore. Some lessons had to be learned before I could proceed. I started experiencing the more brutal parts of Awakening.
- After several months of a creative block, a high sense of self-consciousness, fear of how I’d be seen by other people, some more shitty experiences, and a level of sadness and loneliness I have not experienced before, something started to shift. I had to get out of that shitty phase.
- I started anew and deleted all that I had previously written – over 2 years of content – as I couldn’t relate to any of my old content anymore. I decided to start over, from a different place.
- This led me to renew the entire blog’s concept and content. I moved from attempting to teach abstract, second-hand concepts that I myself was learning about to sharing my experiences and my spiritual and growth journey. After rebuilding the website, I launched it in March 2018. The blog has been constantly evolving as I am evolving too. The intention is still the same.
What do I intend to achieve with this blog?
For me: I intend to document my growth, my experiences, and my interests, including my art through written and (audio)visual expressions. To freely and authentically, and in many different ways share my growth process with those who are interested and resonate. To have a central platform to express as I evolve, and to be able to look back and see how much I have learned.
For you: To help, educate, and inspire you with what I know. I intend to create content that makes you think critically about Life. I intend to be a source of inspiration. I intend to assist you with your growth and evolution and remind you that we can do more than we think, be more than we imagine, and experience more than what meets the eye.
What are my core beliefs?
I believe in Oneness. I also believe in individuality, uniqueness, and duality. We are different, but not separate. We live in a world that consists of polarities of energies with their respective manifestations. We are in this amazing web of connectivity, vibrating at different frequencies. I know this from many different experiences.
I believe that Love is the Force keeping things together – and that we are part of It. All is energy, and I call the Source of all forms of energy Love. The Force that created everything is keeping everything together. I call that force Love. It Is, and It Creates. I see humans as an individuation of That Force. And I think of the human experience as a journey of remembrance, evolution, and creation. The remembrance of our nature, the evolution of consciousness, and the creation of our reality – both individual and collective. I believe that we are all artists; we’re all creators. We are always creating something.
What are my dreams and aspirations?
To be a source of light, helping to illuminate and expand the human consciousness. To live an authentic life, unapologetically truthful to myself and my core. To live aligned with Love, and assist humanity with my knowledge and wisdom.
I would love to write some books, and also teach and educate – and I’ll do my part for that to happen. I would love to inspire others by living my most authentic version and sharing lessons I am learning and remembering along the way. I am also aware that Life can use me in many ways, thus I stand open for wherever God leads me and where Love takes me. I know that Life can get unpredictable – therefore I don’t attach myself to a specific title or a fixed destination.
Why do I want to do anything for the world?
Because I am one with the world. What I do for the world, I do for myself. What I give to the world, I give to myself. I am part of the world. I am part of humanity.
I hope that you enjoy the content of this blog. Thank you for taking the time to visit.